10.05.2011

My shopping list for this fall

Aveda
Inner light mineral tinted moisturizer

Bare Escentuals
bareMineral All-Over face color on Pure Radiance

Burt's Bees
Honey Lip balm

Stila
Stay all day waterproof eye liner

OPI
Tutti Frutti Tionga

Bath&Body Works
Warm Vanilla Shower Gel
Bath&Body Works
Warm Vanilla body lotion

I love the change of seasons and since I finally feel like fall is here I have little shopping to do. First of all nothing says cozy fall like the fragrance of vanilla with a hint of of sandalwood. For my make up I'm going nude but I'm keeping a strong eyeliner. So instead of foundation I opt for a more subtle look and I'm going to use a tinted moisturizer from aveda I want to draw all the attention to my eyes, a liquid eye liner will do although I have to confess that my favorite is gel eye liner but since I already have one I want to give liquid eye liner a try. I want to get a bronzer that can define my cheek bones and give me a little bit of a glow. Finally, to complete my look I need the perfect nail polish I really liked this shade from OPI and it has a funny name too, Tutti Frutti Tionga. I want to buy more nail polish on nude colors because all the ones that I have are reds and brigth colors and pinks haha I love them but this season I want to tone down my nails... Hmm.. funny! let's see how much it last haha because I've always been into brigth nail polish.

xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment