10.09.2011

Great Nail Tutorials

Hello Girlies!!
As you probably know by now I love love doing my nails and I'm always experimenting and looking for tutorial on how to get awesome nail colors. So I tought that it was a good idea to share  my favorites how to's.

Here they are!

DIY Fade to Black Manicure  -I love this look! is perfect for fall.

Tutorial: Snake Skin Nails -This one is awesome!
 

Newspaper Nail Art -I Loved this one! I'm looking foward to do it =)
 
Fun and Easy Splatter- This one is so much fun!
 
 
Sparkly Party Girl Nails - So girlie!! I love it.
 

Water Marbeling -Have to try it!
 

Barbie Nails -So cute
 

And there are a lot more but  there're so many that if I keep going I won't stop.
I hope you like them! this girls are very creative.

xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment