10.11.2011

Is beauty being overrated or is just marketing?

To be a girl who writes about beauty and fashion this might be contradictory but I think is true. Have you ever think about it?  Every time I see a Sedal commercial about damage hair it makes me run my fingers thru my hair and wonder if is damage. Does this happened to any of you?

It really makes me think about beauty I think that there’s no ugliness everything’s about perspective so I don’t think there’s ugly women I think there are just untidy so I’m asking myself if beauty is being overrated or is just marketing.

You know who says beautiful women have to wear make up or dress up or color their hair well I think that’s just because of vanity but is that beauty of is that what marketing is selling.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment