10.19.2011

How to clean up your closet

http://disenosdecasas.info   
Hello girlies!!!
I recently clean up my closet and I want to share my tips with you.
If you are like me, crazy person who talks with cloths before trow them away (ha, ha hey who is not guilty of that!)  then you know this is not an easy task but before you start to make room for new cloths or changing stations cloths keep this thing on mind.
  1. You don’t have to trow away your cloths, you can donate the cloths you don’t want anymore or make some cash out of them places like Plato’s Closet gives you money for used cloths.
  2. Keep your heart cold and be smart.
    Don’t get attached to your cloths. If you don’t like it anymore don’t keep it. If as soon as you see it don’t picture yourself wearing it again then is time for that to go but if you see something old and can imagine wearing it in different ways and accessorize to make it look fresher and renew then keep it.
  3. If you’re changing seasons…
    Before you put it away think if is functional to this season, accessories can help you to transform from summer to winter.
  4. If you have to think twice before deciding to keep it or not toss it. Remember that you are making space for new cloths.
  5. Does it still wearable?
    Who doesn’t have  favorite jeans or shoes or whatever and keep it for ever. I used to have a favorite jeans, I love them! They fit perfectly, they made me look awesome in them, they were very versatile. I just love them. I keep them from a very long time untill I had to get rid of them because they were very worn out.
  6. If it doesn’t fit anymore it wont never fit.
    If it does not fit is time to let go. The excuse of leaving your not-fitting-anymore cloths to have a motivation for work out and dieting doesn’t work. You can be the same size and yet if your cloths is old it won’t fit the same. Some cloths wont  just fit again get rid of them.
  7. If they are broOHken
    Is ok if a button goes missing but if the zip is broken or the piece of cloth is torn apart, who are you kidding can’t sew them back and be the same as it was before. Loose it!
You get rid of what is old and new will come along.
So there you have it I hope you find my tips useful. Just keep in mind that the point of cleaning your closet is to make room for new one.
xo’s

No comments:

Post a Comment