10.02.2011

Inspired Jewerly

Hello Girls,

I love Jewelry, love it! and I want to share with you what I found.

Everything is from Inspired Silver I heard about this site long time ago but I never check it out until now. They have incredible stuff, not everything is silver thou, some pieces are faux but that's kind of the concept of this site. There are true gemstones in some of their designs and are very cute and affordable depending on what you're looking for, they have everything from faux, to sterling silver, to 10K gold they even have engagement rings and wedding sets but of course they're faux diamonds they're crystals and cubic zicornia and sterling silver. Anyway, this site is perfect if what you're looking for is something to wear for a cocktail evening (or and formal event) or if you're just looking for something that looks expensive but for a more affordable price.I have to admit that I haven't purchase anything yet, I just read the reviews and must of the items meets expectations, I'll have to check that by myself, maybe I'll do a review when I get the things I like and let you know my opinion.

So here are the things that I liked. Aren't they gorgeous?
Bow Cocktail Ring $19.95

The Floral Cocktail Ring $25.95

Amber Crystal Twist Ring $59.95
Jersey Girl Hoop Earrings $17.95

The Royal Sapphire Earrings $55.95
Onyx Dangle Earrings $26.95

Paradise Marquise Dangles $29.95

No comments:

Post a Comment