1.20.2012

I want to read MORE: Review


I really liked MORE magazine. I didn’t know about this magazine until now and I have to say that I really liked it. It has pretty good articles about wellness and style. On my personal opinion is not the kind of magazine a girl would read I mean is more for mature women on their 30s or so but what I like about it is that this magazine is very realistic talks about real women with real problems and that’s something that is worth of reading and sells. Their style is very refined and I read their beauty compliment and I loved it, it has very good and practical tips for the every day women.

I’ll say that this magazine is for the real modern women with real every day problems, is simple, chic and stylish.

Definitely worth of reading.

xo’s
 Chickstyle


No comments:

Post a Comment