1.27.2012

Adam Levine hottest man alive

Searching on the internet what do I find… ohh sweet lord!!! I had to share this with y’all.

Adam Levine posing for Cosmopolitan UK
to raise awareness of prostate and testicular cancer on 2011.
 
This dude is so comfortable on his own skin that he saids people always complain about him being naked. According to Eonline he says:
“I spend most of my life naked, in fact, I often have to be told by the people around me that it’s inappropriate to be as naked as I am. But I live in California, where it’s always warm, so why not?”
oh Adam, If you wanna be naked around is fine you’re allowed to do that. Can this man get any hotter? Is not the first time he sexily posed with his girlfriend. They’ve posed together for VOGUE Russia and she appears on his music video never gonna leave this bed.

Oh I’m jelous! If I were in bed with a guy like him I wouldn’t want to leave the bed neither. Ha ha ok no! back to subject. There were a lot of comments about these photos. He’s not that hot,There’s photoshop ot those pics, He’s the average guy with a nice bod, He’ll look better without tattoes, etc… Seriouly!? Can anyone focus on that?  Nevermind his tattoes he’s drop dead gorgeous! There were a lot of questionable comments about his, ahem, manhood. Any way what it counts here is that he was willing to strip down for a photoshoot for a good cause just take a good look of the pic, like it or leave it. I don’t get why all the negative comment. I personally really enjoyed the pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment