12.15.2011

Guest Post: Fair & Lovely Anti Marks


Tired of blemishes and Dark Spots?  Try Fair & Lovely Anti Marks
Cream – Review

Hello lovies,

Today I’m talking about getting rid of those blemishes and dark spots, which tend to put a damper on your mood every time you catch a glimpse of them!

Yes, the product I’m talking about has been tried and tested, and trust me it can work wonders for those skin troubles. Fair & Lovely Anti Marks Cream is under the spotlight today.

For Blemish-less Fair Skin. Specially designed for skin with marks and spots, with breakthrough Vita-Aloe Complex.

Lightens different kinds of marks.
Helps prevent spots from coming back, giving visible fairness.

My Experience:

I was getting really frustrated by dark spots, some caused by acne and some by excessive pigmentation buildup, when my dermatologist suggested me to try this. I didn’t have any hopes with this, but I decided to give it a go just because she said do. To my surprise, it has effectively reduced the darkness. I only use it at night, as it’s a bit too runny in consistency and I feel it makes my skin a bit oily after application, but even then it has helped my condition a lot. I figure if you use it twice a day, like it’s supposed to be used, it’ll be more effective.


Pros:
  • Effectively reduces dark spots.
  • Moisturizes skin.
Cons:
  • The smell gets a bit annoying at times.
  • Makes face a bit oily.
The smell is a bit of a downside, it’s very medicinal. But, you gotta give some to get some. And if you want to get rid of those dark spots, then give this a try! I got it for 95PKR(1$) in 25g tube, which is extremely inexpensive as far as creams go, from My Super Store.

Love,

BeautyRush Ed.

P.S. Head over to beautyrushco.wordpress.com to read more reviews, experiences & all about beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment